The current edition of Inspire My Awesome Monday is below. Take a peak and then use the form at the end to get awesomeness directly to your inbox!
Welcome to this week’s “Inspire My Awesome Monday,” a few things I’ve found that might get you charged up for a great week!
For Your Ears
- Want to learn to play guitar? Fender Play is offering 3 months of free, online lessons in these times of being stuck at home.
- Cities are trying to copy the joy that was Italy when a neighborhood sang together. Chicago tried it with “Living on a Prayer,” and got Jon Bon Jovi himself to help.
For Your Eyes
- “The Doctor Who Helped Defeat Smallpox Explains What’s Coming” – My key takeaway from this article is, and assuming you have built up an immunity to it, is a test to know if you’ve had Covid-19 from the coronavirus. Your life goes back to normal.
- First The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago let the penguins run around the aquarium, and now the Georgia Aquarium let some puppies check out the aquatic life.
From Inspire My Awesome
- You Deserve a Rest – Our dog, Milo, knows the importance of shutting off the world for a bit.
- Too Eager – There’s a saying, “You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friend’s nose.” Let nothing stop you from picking the nose of a fake bull.
Just a Thought
- “No one can lose either the past or the future, for how can someone be deprived of what’s not theirs?” Marcus Aurelius – Meditations
I welcome your feedback on Twitter. Send a tweet to @itsmyawesome with #InspireMyAwesomeMonday and let me know if you liked any of the links or thoughts? Do you have any suggestions? How was your day?
And, don’t forget to forward this along to a friend if you thing something might get them charged up for their week!
Have an inspired and awesome week!