The current edition of Inspire My Awesome Monday is below. Take a peak and then use the form at the end to get awesomeness directly to your inbox!
Welcome to this week’s “Inspire My Awesome Monday,” a few things I’ve found that might get you charged up for a great week!
For Your Ears
- Derek Sivers Podcast. Derek is letting himself be interviewed a lot lately. HIs stories might help you reflect on if your “goal” is really what you want to achieve. Example? Check out this episode of Derek being interviewed by Amy Jo Martin of the “Why Not Now?” podcast.
- This interview with Mary Winchenbach of Tirdy Works is just wonderful. Yes, it is possible to create a business out of shit.
For Your Eyes
- Artificial intelligence can be used for useful things. It can also attempt to draw a penis.
- Need something to do while in quarantine? Why not a puzzle? Kodak, yes, that Kodak, sells the world’s largest puzzle. It only has 51,300 pieces.
- Sports are still shut down, so watch some competing labradors.
From Inspire My Awesome
- Could I Be Infected? – Like many, I have my times of high anxiety during this point in time.
- Stand Tall – During times of challenge, stand a little taller.
Just a Thought
- “The end of ‘shelter in place’ doesn’t mean the virus is gone, it’s ‘We now have room for you at the hospital.’”
I welcome your feedback on Twitter. Send a tweet to @itsmyawesome with #InspireMyAwesomeMonday and let me know if you liked any of the links or thoughts? Do you have any suggestions? How was your day?
And, don’t forget to forward this along to a friend if you thing something might get them charged up for their week!
Have an inspired and awesome week!